The top-level com.perdues package contains utility classes.
- Convenient, low-overhead performance measurement.
- Static utility methods on Strings.
- Manages many periodic jobs conveniently. Uses just one thread except when a job is active.
- Very convenient class for "Synchronous Execution" of a child process.
- Convenient class for logging to Unix-style system logger daemons.
- Framework class for easy construction of facilities that handle text input a line at a time.
The following page lists the available downloads
for the release of package 'com.perdues' tagged ' $'.
If you need to work with releases other than ' $',
you will need to
use the anonymous CVS server to access them.
- JAR Archive
- ZIP Archives
- UNIX GZIP-ed TAR Archives